Saturday 27 July 2013

{Project Life–Day 04}


{Before the dawn}:
  • 3:45 am: Woke up with so so so much heavy eyes.
  • Dozed me with sleep at short intervals while we all were on the table.
  • Had my paratha, egg and pheni along with some nice tea and water.
  • We offered our prayers and then, to bed.
{Day}:
0015266-horz
  • 11:20 am: Woke up and then tip-toed put of my bed and then started to wander.
  • Mom was telling me to take a shower. So I did at 11:50 am.
  • It was a sunny day, just as I didn’t want it to be.
  • I read some newspaper and then went to take a shower.
0015273-horz
  • 12:30 pm: I was all done with my shower, changing and bed-setting.
  • And yes, I was in red again today.
  • Wrapped a towel around my head to dry my hair.
  • 1:00 pm: I started to wander and watching random videos with brother.
  • 1:30 pm: Namaz time was there so I prayed and then Quran was read.
0015288-horz
  • 4:00 pm: After sometime, I went in my cousin’s bedroom where this little girl was playing.
  • I sat there and played with Baby Ansharah.
  • It was a lazy day.
0015292-horz
  • 4:30 pm: Still there, took some feet shots, beautiful sunlight enters her room and so I had to capture!
  • I was red, my cousin was in red and in fact the baby girl, my niece was in red today too. lol.
0015293-horz
  • 5:00 pm: I was hell bored so I went upstairs rambling around.
  • The upstairs, my uncle lives where, there is a very big terrace and so their all rooms (almost) have beautiful sunlight entrance.
  • It was so cozy to sit there with my aunt. I always just love speaking to her, talked to her.
  • While my cousin came and I asked if he brought my Custard and Jelly, he didn’t.
  • Grief. Sadness. uh-oh.
0015294-horz
  • 5:30 pm: This little girl was up with me and so she was playing and I loved this candid shot.
  • The terrace’s entrance. Just too beautiful at this time.
0015304-horz
0015316-horz
  • 6:00 pm: I looked for my beads and hangings one scarf. I wore it around my neck.
  • The infinity sign was there and my feet.
  • Prayed Namaz and Quran recitation was there.
0015319-horz
  • 6:30 pm: Did some instagramming. Oh it was fun.
  • Helped mama in cutting the delicious watermelon for iftaari.
  • Set the table mats. Went in my cousin’s room again.
{Evening}:
0015327-horz
0015331-horz
  • 8:00 pm: Made some nice jelly and custard for my self.
  • Left the jelly to stabilize and the custard to cool down.
  • Cut the jelly into cubes and spread them on the custard.
  • Watched some nice Tariq Jamil’s speech meanwhile.
  • Yay by 9:00 pm, my custard dessert was ready.
  • Then I watched some television again.
  • 9:15 pm: I edited photos from today and wrote all this.
  • By 10:30 pm I was free.
  • Did some facebooking then I left the computer to relax.
  • I was too on my relaxation mode and then I prayed Namaz.
  • After that I ate the custard. Yum.
  • Watched some nice program on television.
  • Turned out the lights after 12:00 am.

2 comments:

  1. i like the red red thing and ramadan mubarak

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou it's a please to have your comment here :) ramadan mubarak to you too ^^

      Delete