Thursday 25 July 2013

{Project Life - Day 02}


{Yay day 02}

{Before the dawn}:
















{Woke up late for sehri}
  • 3:45 am: Woke up late for sehri and then somehow, pushed myself in the bath.
  • Had Paratha and Qeema (leftover from last night) and tea and pheni along with water. We later brushed our teeth.














{Namaz & Quran on the first place}
  • 4:30 am: After all the sehri, baba and brother went to the Mosque and me and mama prayed at home.
  • Read Quran as well.

{Morning}:




{Woke up in the morning, oh that was so noon}
  • 12:00 pm: Woke up and then fresh-up myself and solved the tangles of  my hair and looked around, perfect! And I took some self-shots too.
  • The maid was here mopping, so I stayed in bed.
{Noon}:










{Night clothes changed into a clean dress}
  • 1:30 pm: I changed myself into a clean dress and then I wore my slippers and then went in the lounge.
  • The house was cleaner now, the sun was brighter out.










{Namaz again and Quran, as well}
  • 1:30 pm: When this was the time, it was surely for namaz and so I did my ablution and then stood up to pray.
  • After namaz, I recited Quran.













{This girl}





{Took some photos with cousin and played with the little girl}
  • 2:00 pm: When we all were free from our prayers and other stuff, this girl little sweetie came and we played with her. Love her to bits.
  • Along with, took photos with cousin and spoke to her and loved every moment spent.









{Biology: My school book}
  • 3:00 pm: Yes, I do study and I am given home-tasks as well. lol.









{Work Work Work}
  • 3:00 pm: I started doing my homework and when done, I cozied in the bed.

       









{Me, lying and cozying}
  • 3:30 pm: When the work was done, I lied over there and took a lazy shot. 





{Outside & Inside}
  • I sat with my aunt and looked around the beautiful weather around 4:00 pm. Where the dusk was about to spread.
  • I talked with my aunt and took photos.



{Reading an Arabic magazine. YOLO}
  • 4:30 pm: I came back to my room and had not so much to do, grabbed an old 20th century decor magazine and started exploring.
  • I loved some of the bedroom designs and table and kitchen ware too.
  • I wandered up and down and took power naps.
{Evening}:




{Lights on!}
  • 5:00 pm: I cleaned up and soon the lounge lights turned on. I guessed it was a so-evening.
  • I fresh-up-ed and then soon I heard Adhan, while I was surfing the internet. I edited some of the photos from today. Facebook-ed and all.


{Namaz and cooking}
  • 5:30 pm: When I got free, I did my ablution and then I said my prayers.
  • After, my mom was cooking in kitchen and so I went there to help.  


{Curry leaves and me}
  • 6:00 pm: My mama had put some fresh curry leaves and so I played with them.


{Yum pakoras frying and fried}
  • 6:45 pm: my mama was frying some nice pakoras for iftaari, and so I went towards it.
  • Nice brown colours. Yum.


{Namaz and Curry leaf}
  • After iftaari, we said our prayers.
  • Yum pakoras and juice and fruits were served.


{Tea and biscuits}
  • 8:00 pm: We had tea and I ate biscuits with it. Watched some television. Lazy-ied. Cozy-ied.


{Baby girl and me}
  • 9:00 pm: This little girl came and while I was working and editing photos, I made her listen to songs.
  • 10:00 pm: I kept on posting and working with the blog. Ate some nice chick pea. 
This day was nicer.

No comments:

Post a Comment