Wednesday 24 July 2013

{Project Life - An incomplete Day - Day 1}

Hello. Incomplete sharing because of lack of pictures. Routine defined well.

The day starts with!

  • 3.00 am woke up so sehri, actually couldn't sleep at night. *Yawn* Doodled on my diary making infinity signs all the way. 
  • 4.00 am dished out sehri: fried egg seasoned with pepper and salt and paratha yum.
  • 4.30 am time for prayers. Fajr is the most significant prayer if we are to fast.
  • 5.00 am went to sleep zzzz.
  • 11.45 am woke up with a hurry and set my room into a human place *.* 
  • 1.30 pm time for the second  prayer of the day. Duhur prayer.
  • 3.00 pm Walked around the house and then played with this little baby.
  • 4.00 pm kept walking around and played endlessly with this little girl and then took some self shots.         
  • 4.30 pm I had too much with her so I dressed my hair roughly and then looked around my house.
    The weather was divine. (Left: My house lounge : Right: Outside weather)
          
  • 5.00 pm family all rushed up and started working out for making iftaari. Divine smell everywhere. Performed my Asr prayer.
  • 6.00 pm I started to help mama in making the table and cleaning everything. 
  • 7.00 pm I finally came back to my room and turned on the television. Watched some news. The time-check for the fast-break was soon here. Gathered some feet shots and eyes were on the clock.
        

  • 7.22 pm we broke our fast and then ate meals such as Pakoras, and fruits. Lassi was served as a drink.
  • 7.30 pm later we performed our Magrib prayers and then I started to wander.
  • 8.00 pm was the time for a little computer and I surfed the internet.
  • 9.00 pm I edited the photos from today and wrote all this. *Phew*. Time for isha prayer.
  • 10.45 pm we started to have our dinner. Qeema & Roti was served.
  • Later We went to our room and we watched some television.
  • We turned out the lights near to 12.00 am or after. 
This day went so well and cool.

Will update you with tomorrow, by tomorrow :)

Thanks for stopping by.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Info:

Sehri: It's the meal we take for the rest of the fasting day. It is eaten before sunrise. 
Paratha: It's a dish made out of bread, fried.
Fajr, Duhur, Asr, maghrib isha are prayers of Muslims. Essential for a muslim.
Pakoras: They are fried and are made up of chick-pea flour. Good in taste and a very common item in the iftaari.
Iftaari: It's the break of the fast. It's the meal we eat when we break our fast and it is at the time of sunset.
Qeema & Roti: They are mince and chapattis. 

No comments:

Post a Comment