Tuesday 8 May 2012

DELIGHTS: Kay Sera Sera…


#5: (Day 5): Kay Sera Sera…
Kay Sera Sera...
Really! I really never ever cared for what on earth will happen, I just am focusing on which is currently happening… yeah, that’s what people die of thinking, that ‘’ OH MY MY! What is gonna happen here?’’ I used to behave anxiously on some incidents, when I thought things would go wrong, on that specified incidents, the things always went out-through marvelous! :D

     Often my friends criticized me about this habit, that it causes me to be anxious, and that’s bad for health, along with wealth! HAH! And often I didn’t go stupid and didn’t behave like this of thinking this phrase, kay sera sera… and believe me, this really influenced my habit!

     It makes nothing to be fretful and becoming tensed for such a matter or person, who doesn’t even take a short part of our life… it is just a waste of time, which never ever wait for anyone… rather than thinking for what is going to happen onwards, we should think and pass through what is happening right now…! This will not consume a lot energy I think…!

     Doctors often tell this anxiety can cause several diseases, often diabetes… well if you think of the troubles which WILL happen, you’ll forget the troubles you are already knotted into… and then you’ll be beaten by the current plights and can’t get out of them, just because a habit, of anxiety!

     According to Sean Covey: His passage from the 7 habits of highly effective teens says that: ‘’ I may make you; alas I may destroy you too.... Who am I? I am Habit!’’

     So, that is really I want to say, and my friends had criticized me to do is, leave out all the rest which will happen, just think about the current operation!

~Love From... 
~Najia Arif Sultan... 

No comments:

Post a Comment