Wednesday 20 February 2013

Happy Birthday Anya

Anya is TWO! :)
Hello people! This post, is for Anya, and her lovely birthday (it was 19 Feb). All that I want to say is that,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS :)

Anya Baby
Courtesy: Nataliya Khan.


She is daughter of Nataliya Khan, a photographer, a very lively mom and a very good friend of mine :)
I came to know Anya since I liked Nataliya's Facebook page which is awesome, looking at her pictures I discovered a very pretty little lady appearing in some of Nataliya's photos. Anya that is the only child of their parents and is as cute as anyone can be! I have often liked her pictures and commented about her and then I just actually could feel the love for her, like Unz&Ez the adorable children! and you might know her as well :) So because I love kids, so I feel a special relationship between us and that love ties us. Like I've never met Anya, never seen her in person, nor  heard her voice but still the warmth and love for kids is always the same for every kiddie.

Dear Anya, I name this post for you and want to say that there is somehow a good relationship that has tied between us by the wish of Allah (SWT) and I want to say that you are so cute, and pretty (I haven't seen your full photo lol) and attractive. The all activities that your mom post in her blog have your photos and your cute doings that inspire me a lot. Make me feel like talking to you... and meet you and just take you away! hehehe :) You are very good child and very polite one! I hope that you are not whining now as your mom posted in one of her posts. I hope that you are okay and you are living a very good life in America and your mom celebrated your last birthday as I could not reach your mummy's page back then. So I hope you shall have a very good day and I hope that you celebrated a belated birthday and may Allah (SWT) may shower the best bounties over you! and you and your family may stay in his safeguard. Wish you again a very happy belated birthday and may Allah bless you with more years, now you are TWO, may you live 2000 years girliee! Love you and love you always!



Your Sister;
Nejia Arif :))

4 comments:

  1. Aw. Anya has a post dedicated to her? THat is super sweet. Thanks so much Najia from Anya and myself. We have been a little out. Anya got sick on her birthday so we were busy trying to get better. Hope you are doing well. XOXO! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes my sister! nothing is much special than your comment <3 and wishes to her for a prolong life I wish that she is okay now! and must be wandering around the house like usual! Say her my love and loads and piles of hugs <3 please do stop by again, maybe someday I'll post about you and your sis :) Goodluck then <3 XOXOX.

      Delete
  2. Anya my precioussssssssssssss ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is an awesome child <3 coochy moochy coo <3 By the way, thanks for stopping by ayesha masood :)

      Delete