Thursday 6 September 2012

{POTD: Baba}

Hey guys, what's up? I hope you all are doing good and so am I, well I have collected a lot of pictures and wanting to post them all... so lets see, this is a picture of my BABA, sincerely he's my inspiration because he has been a professional photographer in his young life in the Japanese Cultural Centre, Karachi! And that's how the photography phobia entered in my brother's life and so in mine - So this is the most handsome person's picture that I've ever seen, sincerely NOT captured by me, but my photographer brother and his Page which got a quite response of this picture, so I thought to add one picture of my BABA...



And you guys know what? This is a candid shot, he was looking at something inside the oldies of his pro life cams, and my brother captured it, looks so good, even though he's still pro, if not then whatever! I don't care! He'll still be my HERO! 

Thanks for having a look...


;{Naj}

2 comments: