Sunday 21 October 2012

{Comments on}

Hey adorable people.

I have been noticing that I have given three options that how much do you rate the relevant post, there are ratings but that doesn't prove anything, so please comment (if you want to) and let me know what you think, and I am sure that I will reply you too. At least I would know what you are thinking, you want improvement or something else from me, give me ideas etc.

Just wanted to request and inform you that I really don't like this attitude of you people that every day when ever I visit my blog, and checkout the page views, they are about 50 per day but no comments? I am not forcing you to comment but still want you to give me a feedback as I would be thankful to you.




Thanks for giving your time to have a look anyways.


Regards: Naj.

No comments:

Post a Comment