Friday 3 May 2013

{I LOVE: 'Vivid Please'}

Yay. The first day of this series. I am so excited about it, and I hope that you are too!

So, I LOVE Vivid Please. Basically, vivid please is a blog and the name VIVID, is the merged name for Vicky and David as the two awesome and one of my favorite bloggers have said that they are partners and are usually incomplete without each other and they complete each other so their name is from that sense, when the name here is so interesting, then how much the two souls are! :)

Their blog is based on lifestyle and DIYs and the creativity and to inspire others through their lives. I love their blog because simply in my words, they are too sweet of the ego! Their each post is dissolved in tenderness and creativity that wins the heart! Their posts bring smiles to our faces.

How I Met Them:

I was searching for some good DIY and I thought that I can find some good at their blog, and I entered the blog and I got dissolved over there! It was peace and very beautiful words and lively photos.
The reason for liking their blog is that their creativity and DIYs are so awesome and one of my favorite post from their history are thisthisthis and this along with this and this one was the reason behind my daily stopping. And many more...

They also sell their stuff on etsy and there you go Etsy - VividPlease.
They are on Pinterest as well and there you go Pinterest - VividPlease.

Hope you all enjoyed this post and also please please please do visit their blog though that they won't respond to your comment till the 9th of may,as they are off to Hawaii now a days but they add the best posts regarding to their trip.

Hope that you are willingly to visit their etsy and blog and Pinterest and also love their work like I do.

Do not miss this series! More coming over.

Do stop by again buddy! 

2 comments:

  1. Aww! Thanks so much for all the kudos! We're so glad to hear that you're enjoying our blog so much, it means a lot to us! Our trip was fab and we have lots of exciting new ideas we're going to be working on (as soon as we're over the jet lag!!) Thanks for all the support :D Vicky & David x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) I not only like reading it, I love reading it! But you are not replying me on your blogpost :( but whatsoever, you guys are too good and I love your work! :)) xox Nejiaaaaa

      Delete