Monday 30 April 2012

"I AM ME...’’



I am me, however the way I am, It's good about me because it's me, myself. I compliment myself sometimes that I am the one alone on earth having this good-or-not personality alone, and thus no one is like me.
I live the life the way I want to live, I see, feel, say, do, just because of me, no one takes a part in it, after-all it's all by me, and that's Me... I compliment myself sometimes because I like myself, or I want to change myself, and I'll blame myself, that's me.
I owe everything in my circle, my triumphs, successes, failure, all are just because of me, everything that I do, is authentically mine, I see the world through my eyes, MY. If I don't like anything I choose to change it myself, rather than random person points out. I don’t' have enough time then, I stop watching television, of-course, I never wanted anything WASTED, and then again I'll be pointed out! I am NOT a woman who is FRIENDLESS and HOPELESS..! Hopes are my friends, daily visitors; nevertheless I am alone in this world even if there are a billion people in this world, but everyone has different thoughts, ideas, and I am sorry that not every-one have those I own. I choose to be good alone, than to be mixed and not emerged...
I am sometimes, talking to myself, because I am the only one whose answers I’d like to accept or to inquire to, I am sometimes Impatient, Stupid, jealous, beautiful, but still I am fine having some bad habits, and good too. Because I’d never want to depend on someone, and believe me! I am So much happy with this not-so-perfect-life...
Though I am always looking for perfection... and what I don’t get isn’t perfect at all! And sometimes I try to cope with what I have, that is not suiting to me. I say things sarcastically sometimes, of course, not everyone does... When I get puzzled, I try and find out the solutions, every word I think, I say, or every work I do, Is all mine... MINE. Sometimes I fall, and can’t hold me up back, that’s why I say that not falling is not a greater deed, hold oneself back is a greater deed, and so I do!
I control myself and sometimes not, I look after myself, even though there are a million people who write me daily, but still, as told you a person with will power and strength to achieve goals, IS PERFECT, HAS PERFECT and GIVES PERFECT...! Believe me... I am me, and I am OKAY...
Have to go more perfect, see you later.

Regards and love from;
                  
Najia Arif Sultan...

2 comments: